This web site is designed to provide general information only and to help in the choice of appropriate legal counsel.
The information contained herein should not be construed as legal advice. Legal jurisdictions differ on major and minor aspects of the law and each legal situation is unique;
requiring that all legal situations be addressed with qualified legal counsel. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Submitting or receiving information or questions through this web site does not create an attorney client relationship. No attorney client relationship will exist unless
you meet with one of our attorneys and sign a retainer agreement. Please do not submit any information that is case specific, personal or confidential.
If you have legal problem or issue you should always consult with a qualified lawyer experienced in the appropriate area of law. We would be glad to discuss your specific situation
with you, should you so desire, by phone at 516-242-4477 or send us an e mail at email@example.com and we will respond to you.
© 2011 David Galison, P.C.. All rights reserved.
Visit the Galison Law Website Network
Criminal Attorney Suffolk County • The Law Office of David Galison, P.C., • 1539 Franklin Ave Mineola, NY 11501
(516) 242-4477 • FAX (516) 742-6477
Criminal Attorney Suffolk County
At the Law Office of David Galison, P.C., we strive to provide our client’s with personalized service. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime call 516-242-4477 to setup a Free Consultation. We provide representation at all stages of a criminal proceeding and are eager to assist you. A lawyer can be reached and available 24/7 in an emergency.
• Drug Offenses, Possession and/or Sale
• Driving While Intoxicated and Driving While Impaired (DWI)
• Criminal Defense of Any Crime, Misdemeanor or Felony
• Arraignments on all Criminal Charges
• Assault Charges
• Burglary and Robbery
• Domestic Violence Matters / Orders of Protection Hearings
• Shoplifting / Petit Larceny / Grand Larceny
• Driving on a Suspended or Revoked License
• Bail Petitions / Reduction Applications
• Bench Warrants / Vacating Warrants
• Drivers Licensing Problems / Traffic Tickets / Speeding Tickets
• Preliminary Hearings
• Prison / Jail Visits
• Traffic Violations / Red Light Tickets / Stop Sign Tickets
The law office is conveniently located in Mineola within walking distance of the Courthouse and the train station. We regularly appear in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens County Criminal Courts.
David P. Galison, is licensed to practice law in the State Courts of New York, Florida and Massachussets, as well as the Eastern District Federal Court.